I was nominated for the “Real-neat-blog award”. I’m so glad that my nominator likes my blog enough to nominate me. I accept the nomination with reservations (not the kind you make for dinner).
I will respond but a little differently as I’ll not nominate other bloggers….most of the ones I love have already received many awards and have worn out their brains and fingers trying to figure out something clever to say.
I will though answer the questions.
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from: I never cease to be amazed that they come from all over the world but most are from the USA (where I live), the UK and Australia. Note, I have friends in all those places. But a lot of people from other parts of the world visit too. I’m glad people appreciate it.
2. What is your favorite sport: None. I don’t care for sports although I did watch that final game of the Women’s World Cup Soccer which was great for those who missed it. I watched the last time the US won also…in 1999. So much for me and sports.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2015 so far: No particular moment stands out. I’m retired and enjoying my cat, my garden, reading, not answering to anyone. Life is good.
4. What is your favorite quote: It changes daily. I’m fickle that way. So I’m just using that and quoting myself.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school: Drama! Anyone who knows me knows that I’m always on….well, maybe not always.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier: To speak fluent Italian. Anyone who reads my blog knows why.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play: Guitar and piano but was never granted lessons in either….so never learned to read music or play. I’ve often thought I’d love to play the harp….yes, the big one, like they have in orchestras. But I play the stereo and iPod very well.
As I said I will forgo the nomination of anyone else. I couldn’t figure out how to put the logo on as requested so I’ll close with Diavolo’s latest glamour shot.